It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: New vinter time projekt..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:43 am 

Sorry not yellow more brown/orange colors...good morning more coffie right now... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 am 

Hello its me can you hear me..hello from the other site..hello... :lol:..Just an update from me i will share remember my bredding whith ramirezi cichlids..here pics from what i have left i have giving many away to closed friends..and have enough to my self to enjoy keep bredding them its fun its not all about endlers... 8-)..i have about fourteen left to continue maybe more...these are hardy and breed in local tap Water...

Attachments:
ramirezi4.jpg
ramirezi4.jpg [ 36.95 KiB | Viewed 693 times ]
Ramirezi3..jpg
Ramirezi3..jpg [ 43.56 KiB | Viewed 693 times ]
Ramirezi1..jpg
Ramirezi1..jpg [ 43.17 KiB | Viewed 693 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 am 

What other site natasjan, you mean FaceBook? I keep wondering what would happen to this forum....I think it will join with the Dinosaurs. I can understand the young ones that enjoy FB....but old fart like us should enjoy the forum more....may be I am wrong?

Year and year ago when Blue Ram still very expensive I bought a pair and they laid eggs and then keep eating them...that bad parenting so I got rid of them. Then recently I got Tanganyika Shell Dwelling cichlids and they keep beat each other up and the Electric bill for heating got out of hand so i got rid of them too. I am now into Australia Rainbow fish and I hope they would do well with our winter here.

how are you doing over there? it must getting cold......how your summer projects...any good Wingei to show?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:46 am 

Hello no it was from a singer..Adele i think is here name nice song just fun... :lol:..about facebook its easy everybody have mobilphones whith good cams..easy to load pics and comment..you can join groups and you can leave them very silent..just a click...in my eyes this site is the best source for poecilia wingei information and i think many new beginners are reading on this site but dont have time to be members the are using facebook today..the wheater here not bad its raining but not realy getting cold yet..do i have endlers whith new traits or mix traits i must have a look... :lol:..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:15 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

Once you are on the "Other side" would it be any different? well, at least we dont have to worry about the stomach and what to wear or wife or children....hihihi...

get some pictures of your new finding and post them here.....how are you going cramp all the fish back inside before winter set in? How everyone else do their...what should we keep?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:41 am 

Latest news have culled a lot in my tanks putting older endlers to rest/peace.. :o..selected the best bredders many fresh female virgins..few new tanks to mix traits and as i dont use heaters in most tanks some are just gone naturel away because lower temps happens every year at this time because not all my endlers are inside my house/livingroom... :)

Post subject: Re: New Winter time projects..
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:15 am 

How Cold does it gets inside your house in winter and how cold does it gets outside?.......in Degree Celsius please.

Where I live it gets down to about 10 Degree C inside and about 5 Degree C outside, but when there're winds it gets colder......No Guppy, Endlers or Wingei ever survived outside before....I am thinking to create fish lines that can live indoor without heaters.......What do you guys think? The best I can do was using heater at 16 degree C....but they were not very happy.......I know that you guys will be sooooo excited to jump in and give your opinions, Right?......hihihihihi. Thanks for sharing my friend.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:59 am 

Minimum they need to feel somehow comfortable is above 20 degrees C.
They prefer 25/26 degrees.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:18 am 

Hello correct robert or just robber... :lol:indoor temps in my livingroom are about 21-22 celsius at this time at year...endler tanks whith heaters temps are 25-26 and its perfect for endlers and these tanks the are great colored and healthy swimming eating well no problems just fine...other rooms i have temps to low at this time maybe 5-10 celsius daytime to cold for endlers but great in summertime.. 8-) 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:14 am 
Site Admin

Orchid should not be crossed with other types..Orchids have a special Dark shade that makes them special..They can be maintained pure with lots diversity from which you can develop different color lines ..Ninja needs to stay pure and select for tux black body ..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:21 am 

Hi Adrian its true my orchids today are total pure strain.. :)done a few crosses in the past but not anymore and will never do it Again.. 8-)..only mix i have are centerpeacocks/black bar endlers and of course selektiv breed black Ninjas..orchids a unik strain to have a must have for a true endlerhobbyiest in there true natureform... :D 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11